Monday, August 4, 2008

Images of Sydney

It took me forever to put up my Sydney blog.  Partly because I lacked the motivation and partly because the blog was having some issues when I tried to upload images...which in return caused me some major frustration.  I finally decided to give up, and instead created a separate blog for some pictures of Sydney.  Enjoy!

Sydney Opera house and Harbor Bridge from the water

Wollemi Pine in the Botanical Gardens 
The city of Sydney from afar
Cathedral where the Pope spoke for World Youth Day 2008
Image captured from the Explorer bus trip
Hunter Valley wine country
Wild Roo

Bondi Beach

Blue Mountains
View from our Balcony, sunrise through the clouds

Manly Beach

Hyde Park from our Apartment building....the park takes up two blocks.

1 comment:

Teri said...

YEAH! I have been checking and checking for this info! Sounds like you both had fun and you both look great as always. I like your moms hair too! I am glad you are enjoying Australia so much... my only advice, stay away from the french fry machine. That is just mean to have such convenience!
Love ya,
Teri